Reputable Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Labor & Employment Law for Employees, Severance Agreements for Employees & Whistleblower Protection
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients in the Philadelphia area
At Brian J. Foley Law, I advocate for clients in Labor & Employment Law for Employees, Severance Agreements for Employees and Whistleblower Protection cases. Based in Philadelphia, I am familiar with the courts of the Philadelphia area and throughout Pennsylvania. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
Brian J. Foley Law has a thorough understanding of Pennsylvania law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Labor & Employment Law for Employees: Many laws govern employer conduct, but without a dedicated attorney by your side, you might not receive the relief you deserve. I assist workers in various types of labor and employment law cases, such as matters relating to unpaid wages, whistleblower retaliation, discrimination, wrongful termination and sexual harassment.
- Wrongful Termination: If you believe that your firing was unlawful, an effective legal adviser can analyze your situation and protect your rights. At my firm, I handle a full range of matters on behalf of employees who were dismissed from their job for improper reasons.
- Discrimination: Employers act unlawfully when they make hiring, promotion or benefits decisions based on how someone looks or how they identify. My firm helps individuals who have experienced discrimination at work or in their job search.
- Sexual Harassment: Sexual harassment can be an emotionally scarring experience. If you are the victim of sexual harassment in the workplace, I can help you. I am knowledgeable about Pennsylvania and fight for your rights against your employer.
- Severance Agreements for Employees: At Brian J. Foley Law, I advise Pennsylvania employees about severance agreements when they are leaving a job. I can explain exactly what rights you will have under the document’s terms so you can make an informed choice about whether to accept it.
- Noncompete Agreements for Employees: At Brian J. Foley Law, I advise Pennsylvania employees regarding noncompete agreements. Whether you’ve just been given a document for review or are looking to clarify or challenge an executed agreement, I will provide the information you need.
- Whistleblower Protection: When your employer or company is breaking the law, someone has to stand up for what is right. If you have reported a business for wrongdoing, you need to be represented by an attorney who understands the intricacies of whistleblower law.
- Unemployment: Losing your job is an emotionally devastating experience. Unemployment insurance benefits provide you with financial security while you actively seek new employment. I help you determine if you are eligible for unemployment benefits.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. I am a civil litigation attorney who uses litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- Defamation – Libel & Slander
When you retain the services of Brian J. Foley Law, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Pennsylvania law firm today
Brian J. Foley Law sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in Pennsylvania. My office is conveniently located in Philadelphia. Call my firm at 267-930-4425 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.